Blade directives are awesome features in laravel that provide us the flexibility to have our own blade shortcuts.
Below are most used blade directives in my projects.
- I always get confused whether it is clear-fix of clearfix. No more.
2. Handy was to get away from curly braces/
3. Setting variables just like that.
4. No more writing <i></i> tags. To do not contain anything anyway.
5. Wait, material does. Let’s keep this one.
6. @k helps me check up to where the script is working. @ is on left while word k is closest to the middle finger.
7. Bootstrap alert it’s always handy.
This one is the function you need parse the values you pass onto blade directives.
Everything is awesome.